Sunday, July 02, 2006

More Hatred for the President

I know that through out history, people have always been very passionate about there politics and beliefs. People have there own opinions about how they think the country should be run or governed, especially when it comes to fighting wars.

It is no secret that there are certain media outlets, such as The New York Times, who do not support or believe in President Bush or his policies. In fact, I believe that there are those who actually hate the man! That's fine , but don't let your hatred for the President be used to put "our" country in more danger than it already is. That is crossing the line! I didn't like Clinton or his policies, but even if he were in charge I certainly would not want the press leaking out top secret information that would give the enemy the upper hand, especially in a time of war. And WE ARE AT WAR! Although it appears that the NYT thinks otherwise.

It seems to me that President Bush receives far to much blamed for the bad things that happen, and he receives little or no credit for all the good things that happen. How fair is that?

8 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Dionne said...

I couldn't have said it any better. Well said!!!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Carole Turner said...

Ron Ron, why didn't you tell me you had a blog?!!

I have to ask, were you really looking at Candice' FACE?

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Dionne said...

I finally highlighted your blog in my post today!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Carol Sue,
Let's just say I've been getting my feet wet with this whole blogging thing. I hav'nt told anybody yet. I need to put in more time to make it better. I'm exhausted after work. I may need your assistance, if you don't mine.

Yes! Of course I was looking at her face. And everything else in the picture;)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Dee,
Thank you so much for visiting. It's an honor to be on your blog roll!
I need to take more time to update it and make it more interesting. Blogging takes way more time than commenting.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

Welcome to the blog world!!! Way overdue!!! I'll definitely add you to my list as well =)

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Shane,
Let me be the first to say, "WELCOME HOME" my fellow Cajun friend!
I know you'll have a GREAT time, and I can't wait to hear how your visit went afterwards.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Skye,
Right-On girl!
The "media" supports our troops allright, when their NOT fighting wars!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home