Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The "Hush Rush" Campaign

Time to silence the Conservatives and Christians!

Now that the Democrats have regain power in Congress, they are once again pushing the so-called Fairness Doctrine, which is legislation that would force the national broadcasters like Limbaugh, Dr. Dobson, and Hannity to make time to hear both sides of an issue.

I listen to Rush and Christian radio broadcastings daily. The Democrats have tried their best to compete with the likes of Limbaugh and Hannity and they have failed miserably. So it appears that their next move is to force national broadcasters (conservative) to allow opposing (liberal) view points. Believe me, if the Democrats were the ones leading the way in talk radio, there would be no "fairness" doctrine to speak of.

I can't tell you how much this TICKS ME OFF! ...Sore Losers!

Here's more; http://www.citizenlink.org/CLtopstories/A000003652.cfm

8 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Gayle said...

They will stab themselves with their own petards, Ron. Seriously! If you watch Hannity and Comes where many liberals are interviewed, you will have noticed that they constantly make fools out of themselves. The more they talk, the bigger fools they prove themselves to be.

Think about it this way: If Rush is forced to interview liberals, he will make mincemeat out of them. LOL! I don't think too many liberals would even want to put themselves up for that!

It's not right and I don't think they'll get it passed, but if they do, they will wind up wishing they hadn't!

Blessings. :)

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Dionne said...

This scares the heck out of me. I too listen to all the above mentioned daily. How about the government regulating fairness in Hollywood or on the TV? What a joke!! The government shouldn't be regulating any medium. And it cracks me up that the one forum they don't have a lock on they want to control. I can't tell you how ticked off this makes me too.

I haven't posted on this yet but I need to soon.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

LMC makes a great point. Where is the call for an equality of viewpoints on TV and in movies. Not holding my breath on that one.

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ron,

I love your passion...it reminds me of that saying; 'the only way for evil to triumph...is for good men to do nothing!'

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Ron, ain't no doubt about it baby! Them Dems are up to something - they cannot win so they try to make the playing field 'fair'. We need to make absolutely sure the 'Billary' does not get even close to being elected.
Have you heard about Carole's 'WTS'
read her latest and then read my comments. You'll like it. In Him,
George.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Dionne said...

Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog today, they meant a lot to me. I have missed you. I assume you've been busy but don't be a stranger.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ron said...

Hey Dee,

I have been really busy with work and other things, but that is no excuse for not keeping in touch with my blogging friends, especially you.

Keep up the good work, My Dear.

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home