Sunday, September 03, 2006

Let The Games Begin!

I'm worn out! Football is in full swing and I'm glad tomorrow is Labor Day! If Saturday is any indication, I'm in for a very busy and stressful year of football.

Saturday morning started with my nephew's season opener. We won in a very close and hard fought game that went down to the wire! So after popping a couple of Tylonal's, I ran home and took a quick shower and headed off to the LSU game. I left my house that morning at 8:00am and I didn't get home until 11:30pm that night. Don't get me wrong! I'm havin' a blast.

The downer is that I don't know how much time I will be able to devote in updating my blog. (Not that I was consistent to begin with.) But I'm finding out that football is taking up most of my free time, coaching and all. We'll see...

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Dionne said...

Glad you're enjoying your football. I've started school up with the kids so probably won't be able to blog as much as I want to either.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I am your nephew's grandmother and I really enjoyed the victory Saturday (both LSU and your victory with Denham Springs youth football) you have my permission to take a break!

Mom

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Morning Ron...Just got your comment...(smiling) and left you one in return.

I know what you mean about blogging and updating...right now thru the end of Oct...I will be moving to my new house and having a medical procedure done....but going to try to maintain as much as possible.

So glad to find another football fan...in my case it is AUBURN and SEC...Sat College Football Day!!
(smiling) On my blog of course my main topics are breaking news, politics...and passing tougher laws to protect children...but during fall on Saturdays..football is added in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home